- Wed, Apr 21Online ZoominarApr 21, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDTOnline ZoominarHave you ever caught yourself planning to do something but then you find ten other things to take care of? Or perhaps you decide to read and catch yourself going over the same paragraph. Distractibility is a common problem and it can rob you of precious time and--more importantly--vital energy.
- Wed, Mar 17Online ZoominarMar 17, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDTOnline ZoominarWhether it's as deeply personal as choosing a spouse, financially impactful as buying a house or car, or physically influential as what you opt to eat... the decisions you make should be based on the best and highest good in you. After all, you have to live with your choices. Decide wisely!
- Wed, Feb 17Online ZoominarFeb 17, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM ESTOnline ZoominarThe month of Valentine's Day is a great reason to find out if we are living from a place of passion (good) or passivity (not so good). Do we follow our heart, and what does that really mean? Or do we "settle" and merely run the treadmill of circular living?
- Wed, Jan 20Online ZoominarJan 20, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM ESTOnline ZoominarWhat would happen if, instead of limiting yourself, you were able to see past conditions, beyond self-imposed strictures into a new place of achievement, success and surprise! Join us for 30 minutes in order to imagine just that place and discover practical ways to get there!
- Wed, Nov 18Online Webinar
- Wed, Oct 14Zoom Meeting
- Wed, Jul 15Zoom Meeting